- Log in to developer.atlassian.com/console/myapps/ with an administrator account
- Create a new App of type OAuth 2.0 integration
- Type amberSearch as the App name, agree the Atlassian's developer terms and click on "Create"
- Go to Permissions, and Add the user identity API
- Go to Authorization, and Add OAuth 2.0 (3LO)
- Insert the callback URL. It will be provided separately by amberSearch team. Then click on "Save changes"
Then go to Settings, copy the Client ID and the Secret and insert them in the following form. If the form doesn't load, you can also access it here. We will automatically be notified:
Distribute the application
In order to make the application accessible from every user within the company, the distribution status should be changed from Not sharing (default setting) to Sharing. Follow the next steps:
- Go to Distribtion
- Enable Sharing
- Set Vendor name to amberSearch
- Save changes