Over time, we have developed some resources and best practices that we would like to share with you.
The help page
The central hub of amberSearch is the help page. This is basically optimized for end users, but also contains subcategories aimed at administrators or project managers/multipliers. Here is a brief overview:
- amberSearch Set Up for administrators - All instructions to integrate other systems into amberSearch or to integrate amberSearch into other systems. These instructions are only available in English.
For multipliers and project managers:
- Onboarding for project managers and multipliers - Contains best practices as well as experiences from previous onboardings. Includes a guide to help you lead your team to success with amberSearch.
For end users:
- Help page in general - Contains all the information an end user might need as well as some explainer videos.
- Tips and tricks for using amberSearch - Explains the different features of amberSearch
- Refine your search - Explains how the user can refine the search and get even more out of amberSearch.
- Reach amberSearch - always & everywhere - Shows the possibilities a user has to integrate amberSearch more into his daily work without the help of administrators.
Over time, teams change. We have created a section that you can share with your users or include in your onboarding process to make amberSearch available to new users. You can find the section here. In particular, we encourage you to provide new users with this article.
On our blog you will find a variety of content - from general articles, to specific articles that relate to us as a company, as well as success stories with some of our clients. Feel free to have a look around. For most articles the English version is attached below the German version.
In addition, our co-founder Bastian Maiworm has his own blog, where he also writes about enterprise search, AI and start-ups in general.