You have been given exclusive access to our online demo for 2 weeks. The aim should be to get a feel for the look'n'feel of amberSearch.
In our section on the online demo help page we provide you with all the relevant information to help you get the most out of the online demo.
We have put together the following articles for you:
- Sample queries for the online demo
- Limitations of the online demo
- The online demo data set
- Additional resources and general explanations about amberSearch
- Notes on data protection at amberSearch
- amberAI - how can you intelligently generate text?
- 3D model search - find 3D models with the help of amberSearch
First of all, log in with the log-in data you received from us. You should then be on our start screen.
The following video will give you a general introduction to the various functions of amberSearch:
We are aware that in our online demo we cannot reproduce everything 1-to-1 as it would be in real use. This includes, for example, that you do not know the data set, that the consideration of access rights cannot be represented or that the forwarding to the target application does not work.
The main added value of the online demo is that you can test the look'n'feel and the intelligence of the software!
Have fun with amberSearch!