Reach amberSearch via our TeamsApp. From here, you can search amberSearch directly. Unlike our Teams integration, this article is about starting a search from Teams. This way you don't have to leave Teams to access your internal information.
How can I integrate amberSearch as a TeamsApp?
In this article you will find instructions for you as an end user on how to activate amberSearch in Teams if the administrator has approved amberSearch as an app but has not yet added the app to your workspace.
There is also the possibility that the administrator pre-installs the amberSearch app in Teams for you at administrator level. If this is the case, you no longer need to add amberSearch to Teams yourself.
For end users: how do I install amberSearch as an end user in my Teams?
- Open Teams
- In Teams, click Apps on the left side.
- Search for amberSearch (you will only find amberSearch if your administrator has approved amberSearch. Feel free to contact our support for assistance).
- Click on the app and then on "Add".
- amberSearch opens, right click on the added icon on the left side and click on "Pin".
- Then log in to amberSearch with your log-ins.
Please also have a look at our Teams integration. Here you can find out how to search teams with amberSearch.