Generating an API Token
- In the Studio open the platform Settings.
- In the menu, under the section System click API Access.
- Click Create API token.
The dialog to create the API token opens.
- Enter a title.
- Select read access as access level.
- Click Create.
The API token is generated.
Retrieving the API Token
To use the API token you have created, you can copy it to a clipboard.
- In the Studio navigate to the platform Settings.
- Under the section System, click API Access.
- Click on the required API token to copy it to the clipboard.
You can use the copied API token to establish communication between third-party services and the Staffbase API.
- Provide the API token via E-Mail to email@example.com